It is sometimes difficult to write a quality essay without having an extra eye on it. Striving to meet a strict deadline or spending all efforts on topic research, some students may forget about writing accuracy or simply have no time for careful essay proofreading and editing. As a result, they get low grades for college essays with meaningful and unique content.
If you forget to check an essay, what does it lead to?
- You submit an essay that is full of mistakes (grammatical, lexical, contextual, spelling, formatting, etc.);
- Your essay has content inconsistencies;
- The essay structure requires fixes;
- The introductory and concluding paragraphs of your work mismatch;
- There are some statement duplications in the piece.
To prevent this from happening, it is critically important to check a complete paper yourself or ask someone to help you. The most effective approach is to order professional assistance from real experts who know everything about English grammar, academic writing, and formatting standards. In such a way, you can be absolutely sure that your college essay doesn’t have any mistakes and will bring you a high grade.
Why choose us?
If you are faced with the dilemma of whether to submit a college essay as it is or have it double-checked by a dedicated specialist, it is better to choose the second option and stay on the safe side. Thus, you will be sure that there are no issues with the work and it will be accepted by a teacher.
We are always ready to help you with college essay re-reading and fixing. When becoming our customer, you get a well-made package of solid guarantees and can count on:
- Professional proofreading assistance;
- 24/7 customer support;
- Essay fixing if necessary;
- On-time delivery;
- Expert help at any stage of writing;
- Top quality guarantee;
- 100% anonymity;
- Essay revision available for free;
- A channel for direct communication with the order executor;
- Money-back guarantee.
At the Edit Proofread company, we take special care of our customers doing our best to make sure that everyone is satisfied with the service they get. Otherwise, we will give the money back. What is more, you can rest assured about your anonymity - your parent will never know about our “cooperation.”
Who works with us?
To join the team of our writers and editors, one needs to comply with all the below rules and successfully pass all our quality tests.
- Be a native English speaker (from the USA, UK, Canada, NZ, Australia, or Canada);
- Have an accomplished higher education;
- Have 3 years of writing/editing experience;
- Provide us with the work samples;
- Successfully pass the test of college essay proofreading;
- Provide us with references from previous work places.
On top of that, we regularly train our writers to ensure they know all the recent academic writing/ formatting rules and will not miss out a single mistake in your work. Therefore, you can safely entrust your academic performance to us - we will make it excellent.
What does college essay proofreading mean to us?
The text check is just the same as “finishing work;” it requires essay re-reading and, if necessary, editing. Of course, there are many different text programs and services on the Internet, and you can use them to know which words need to be “aligned.” However, no online text editor can “see” all spelling errors and inconsistencies in the college essay.
In other words, it is a way better to hire a professional to make sure that your work is:
- not only lexically and grammatically correct but also intelligible;
- easily perceived, convincing, and informative;
- useful for the reader.
The proofreader with a fresh look will be able to find missed errors in the text and give it the finishing touches. Besides, the one will be able to identify logical inconsistencies, correct clumsy phrases, and improve the perception of the material. Since it is very important to divide the text into parts, analyze the structure, determine the conformity of the material to the target audience, our writers will pay special attention to all these.
When checking a college essay, we perform the following:
- Fix errors in the text - these may refer to punctuation, word use, sentence structure, etc.;
- Divide long sentences into short ones - it is not recommended to write too long sentences; if they are bulky, it is better to break them into several parts;
- Fix abstract adjectives - when editing text, you can often notice abstract adjectives that greatly complicate the perception of the material. We will fix this issue;
- Replace long words - to ensure that an essay is easy to read, we will replace long words with the “easier” synonyms;
- Removing amplifying words - amplifying words add an emotional tone to the text, but they have no meaning and can make the text difficult to read;
- Fix the essay structure - if any essay component is missing or doesn’t suit the content strategy, we will fix it.
If you have any preferences on what we should pay attention to during proofreading, feel free to share this information with us - we will follow all your recommendations and instructions.
How do we work?
Step 1 - Fill in the form
Submit the application form on our site and attach a college essay to be proofread and edited.
Step 2 - Make a payment
Proceed with making a payment. The price depends on the essay word count and deadline.
Step 3 - Connect with a writer
Get access to the communication channel with a writer. Share extra instructions if any.
Step 4 - Get a complete essay
A ready-made piece will be delivered to your mailbox within the deadline you’ve specified.
Become an A student today with us!
Writing a masterpiece is one thing; another thing is thoroughly checking it and making sure that there is no error. If you are not ready to handle the hardest part of the assignment, let us do it for you. We will qualitatively check an essay, whether it is a college or an admission essay, of any complexity in the shortest time possible.